Thursday 8 November 2012

Minor Project - Branding

One of the problems I've had with the "branding" of the minor project is my blind spot when it comes to names; as a result I've been using the provisional title (suggested by Phil) of "Grand Strategy".  Unfortunately, this doesn't really match the small-scale, squad-based gameplay that the "game" is intended to be, and I wasn't really happy with it.

However, when doing the interim pitch presentation, I was finally struck by inspiration, with the result that the game is now called "Warbreakers"; I've also found a font based on old telegrams, which I think gives a nice "period" feel.


I'm not sure about doing the entire Pitch in the fonts though, I'm worried that it'll look gimicky.

[I'm also going to rename the old posts to reflect this change]

No comments:

Post a Comment